Providing the finest specialty Coffee Service products...
To South Florida’s Restaurants, Hotels & Clubs
Restaurant Beverage’s South Florida Coffee Service can meet your Espresso needs, using only the finest Espresso products and a variety of equipment. Amp up your day with our Espresso Service.
RBS Espresso Programs include:
- Espresso Machines – Our Espresso Service can provide Commercial Espresso Machines to cater to any size Restaurant, Hotel or Club.
- Espresso Coffee – A variety of roast profiles and price points are available from our suppliers in whole bean or pods.
- Training – We will educate your staff about Espresso, how to prepare Espresso based drinks and how to use and maintain the equipment properly to ensure consistent quality.
- Point of Sale – Marketing materials are available to maximize Espresso revenue.
Espresso Supplies – RBS carries all of the condiments, cleaning supplies and can source cups to complete your program.
Our Espresso Brands include many blends and roast profiles:
- Lavazza – Roasted in Italy, one of the finest Espressos in the world; available in two roast profiles plus decaf – whole bean or pods. We also offer the “Lavazza Blue” program of Espresso for their proprietary equipment that makes preparation fast, easy and consistent.
- Café Don Pablo – Fresh locally roasted 100% Arabica Espresso in whole bean.
- Café Bel e’tage – Premium pods from illy Switzerland, AG is our most popular Espresso pod.
- Italia D’Oro Espresso Coffee – from Boyd Coffee Company, a certified Organic blend of whole bean or a superior blend in pods.
- Java Mist – by Palm Beach Coffee Roasters is roasted fresh daily here in South Florida available in whole bean only
- Latitude 23.5 – Several Espresso blends including Organic.
What is Espresso?
Espresso is an Italian method which deeply extracts the essence of coffee under pressure and is served in distinctive cups. Espresso brewing has the power to extract the spirit of coffee. Its aroma, its velvet texture, its vigorous taste and incomparable aftertaste, and the crema are unique elements in Espresso. Espresso has become the most respected and widely consumed coffee beverage in the world because it makes life far more pleasant.
Dimensions of Espresso:
- The Espresso Cups – Espresso and Cappuccino cups are unique and represent the first dimension with which the consumer comes into contact.
- The crema – The second dimension is the vigorous “Crema”, the outstanding feature of the brewing method, evidenced by the thick golden-brown “cream” floating on top of the coffee itself.
- The aroma and flavor – The third dimension is the mingling of flavors and aromas that can be discovered each time we drink a good Espresso.
- The temperature of the liquid protected by the crema – The fourth dimension is the temperature. Espresso should be served pleasantly warm to hot.
- The aftertaste – The fifth dimension is the complex aromatic oils that first release a tremendous flavor, then a smooth aftertaste. The residue oils left behind on the side of the cup should continue to exude various pleasant, sweet aromas.
Please call for a presentation on our Espresso services at 1-800-458-4395 or fill out our email form on the contact page. You can get specific information about our Espresso services and pricing on many great product lines… All guaranteed to satisfy your guests and staff.